The Infiniti names, vehicle model names, logos and slogans displayed on this Web site are trademarks owned by or licensed to Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. and/or its North American Subsidiaries. Use or reproduction without permission is strictly prohibited.
Third-party trademarks displayed on this Web site are used under permission. HomeLink is a registered trademark of Johnson Controls Technology Company. Birdview is a trademark of Clarion Co., Ltd. The Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. The XM name, XM NavTraffic and related logos are registered trademarks of XM Satellite Radio Inc. Sirius and related marks are trademarks of Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.
©2008 Nissan North America, Inc. All rights reserved. All materials contained on this Web site, including, but not limited to, text, images, graphics, audio, and video, may not be used, reproduced, displayed, or modified without written permission from Nissan North America, Inc. You may download a copy of the materials on this Web site for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not make any alterations or modifications to the materials.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
We are committed to complying with copyright and related laws, and we require all users of the website to comply with these laws. Accordingly, you may not store any material or content on, or disseminate any material or content over, the website in any manner that constitutes an infringement of third party intellectual property rights, including rights granted by copyright law. Owners of copyrighted works who believe that their rights under copyright law have been infringed may take advantage of certain provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) to report alleged infringements. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is our policy to terminate privileges of any user who repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others upon receipt of proper notification to us by the copyright owner or the copyright owner's legal agent.
If you feel that a posted message is objectionable or infringing, we encourage you to contact us immediately. Upon our receipt of a proper notice of claimed infringement under the DCMA, we will respond expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material claimed to be infringing and will follow the procedures specified in the DMCA to resolve the claim between the notifying party and the alleged infringer who provided the Content in issue. Our designated agent (i.e., the proper party) to whom you should address such notice is listed below.
If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated agent with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the website;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information contained in your report is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Our designated agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
- By Mail:
Nissan North America, Inc.
One Nissan Way
Franklin, TN 37067
Attn.: Laura Brown, Counsel
- By E-mail:
Subject line: DMCA