Bose® Open Air Sound System
The available Bose® Open Air System monitors ambient noise, vehicle speed and hardtop position. Then it dynamically adjusts the amplifier's equalization to create unrivaled clarity across all 13 speakers, whether the top is up or down. Meanwhile, AudioPilot® 2.0 noise compensation technology helps reduce unwanted outside noise to preserve optimum listening conditions.
More highlights of the system include:
- > Bose Personal® Front Seat Speakers
- Personal speakers mounted in the top of the front seats are tuned to create depth and ambience - instead of a headphone-like effect - to provide wider, more immersive sound.
- > Sonic Depth and Balance
- 13 speakers help provide sonic depth and balance across the spectrum throughout the cabin, including two unique Bose® woofers in the front that deliver the same power as larger speakers while being slim enough to fit where ordinary woofers might not.
- > Rich, Authentic Sound
- The system was custom-engineered specifically for the G Convertible using Bose® proprietary signal processing and custom equalization to reproduce music with clear, lifelike detail.